VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Small business owners and entrepreneurs are invited to attend the 4th annual GROW Conference at the Westchester Community College Gateway Center on Friday, April 29.
“We are always looking for ways to help our small businesses and entrepreneurs succeed,” said County Executive Rob Astorino. “The GROW Conference is a great opportunity for small business owners to participate in workshops that can help them effectively expand their business network.”
Andrew McMurray, co-founder of Zipz Wine and Spirits Packaging, vice president of Zachys Wine and Liquor store in Scarsdale and the winner of the largest investment deal in "Shark Tank" history will deliver the keynote speech.
The Westchester County Office of Economic Development and Westchester Community College’s Gateway to Entrepreneurship program are sponsors of this year's GROW.
Here is the program agenda:
- Registration and Networking – 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Welcome – 10:40 to 11 a.m.
- Breakout Sessions – 11:15 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Lunch Peer Group Discussions – 12:15-1 p.m.
- Keynote Introduction by Kevin J. Plunkett, Westchester deputy county executive – 3:15 p.m.
- Keynote by Andrew McMurray, co-founder Zipz Wine & Spirits Packaging, vice president of Zachys – 3:20 p.m.
- Reception – 4-5 p.m.
For registration, sponsorship or additional information, visit www.westchestergrow.com .