PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Author Pamela Blair will visit Rosenthal JCC in Pleasantville to give advice on getting older.
Blair, the author of "Getting Older Better," will speak at 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 28, at Rosenthal Jewish Community Center at 600 Bear Ridge Road. Blair will discuss her positive and practical advice for baby boomers, according to a news release. The event includes a wine and cheese reception and book signing. The event is free and open to the public.
"'Getting Older Better' is filled with positive and practical advice for boomers during the second half of their lives," representatives said. "In her book, Blair takes the reader on a journey of discovery – exploring the hopeful, interesting and exciting aspects of aging, where she covers over 100 topics, including health, memory, friendship, retirement, parenting, adulating children and so much more. The best is yet to come … and Pamela Blair helps lead you there as she offers both serious and lighthearted advice with humor and optimism."
- 1 Valhalla Community Passes Propositions On Building Sale, Reserve Funds
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts