WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Stamp, Coin and Paper Money Fair at the Westchester County Center pressed on during its last day Sunday, while the bustling Reptile Expo upstairs also brought in heavy traffic.
Collectors from all over the area came to White Plains to sell, trade, and buy different rare coins, stamps, vintage comic books, pins and other memorabilia.
The Fair has called the County Center home for 45 years. In its prime, it sports over 100 booths. Admission is generally free.
- 1 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak