WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Stamp, Coin and Paper Money Fair at the Westchester County Center pressed on during its last day Sunday, while the bustling Reptile Expo upstairs also brought in heavy traffic.
Collectors from all over the area came to White Plains to sell, trade, and buy different rare coins, stamps, vintage comic books, pins and other memorabilia.
The Fair has called the County Center home for 45 years. In its prime, it sports over 100 booths. Admission is generally free.
- 1 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate