WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Stamp, Coin and Paper Money Fair at the Westchester County Center pressed on during its last day Sunday, while the bustling Reptile Expo upstairs also brought in heavy traffic.
Collectors from all over the area came to White Plains to sell, trade, and buy different rare coins, stamps, vintage comic books, pins and other memorabilia.
The Fair has called the County Center home for 45 years. In its prime, it sports over 100 booths. Admission is generally free.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Mount Pleasant Supervisor To Resign After 23 Years of Service
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List