WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Stamp, Coin and Paper Money Fair at the Westchester County Center pressed on during its last day Sunday, while the bustling Reptile Expo upstairs also brought in heavy traffic.
Collectors from all over the area came to White Plains to sell, trade, and buy different rare coins, stamps, vintage comic books, pins and other memorabilia.
The Fair has called the County Center home for 45 years. In its prime, it sports over 100 booths. Admission is generally free.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 4 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday