WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Stamp, Coin and Paper Money Fair at the Westchester County Center pressed on during its last day Sunday, while the bustling Reptile Expo upstairs also brought in heavy traffic.
Collectors from all over the area came to White Plains to sell, trade, and buy different rare coins, stamps, vintage comic books, pins and other memorabilia.
The Fair has called the County Center home for 45 years. In its prime, it sports over 100 booths. Admission is generally free.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Mount Pleasant
- 3 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts
- 4 Target, With Three Westchester Locations, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways