WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Stamp, Coin and Paper Money Fair at the Westchester County Center pressed on during its last day Sunday, while the bustling Reptile Expo upstairs also brought in heavy traffic.
Collectors from all over the area came to White Plains to sell, trade, and buy different rare coins, stamps, vintage comic books, pins and other memorabilia.
The Fair has called the County Center home for 45 years. In its prime, it sports over 100 booths. Admission is generally free.
- 1 Kensico Dam In Valhalla Launches July 4 Festivities Friday
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director