WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Stamp, Coin and Paper Money Fair at the Westchester County Center pressed on during its last day Sunday, while the bustling Reptile Expo upstairs also brought in heavy traffic.
Collectors from all over the area came to White Plains to sell, trade, and buy different rare coins, stamps, vintage comic books, pins and other memorabilia.
The Fair has called the County Center home for 45 years. In its prime, it sports over 100 booths. Admission is generally free.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Mount Pleasant Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Hawthorne-Cedar Knolls Will Have Delayed Opening