Food & Wine Festival: The Grand Tasting / Live Celebrity Chef Demos
Sunday, May 20, 2012, 11:00am-4:00pm
3 Renaissance Square, White Plains, New York 10601
Food & Wine Festival - The Grand Tasting: 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. There will be a Grand Tasting Saturday and Sunday of five-star cuisine and world-renowned wines at the Ritz-Carlton's Grand Ballroom. Tickets are $85, and also include access to live demonstrations by celebrity chefs in the Westchester Room on Saturday, including:
- Peter Kelly of X20 Xaviers on the Hudson at 12:30 p.m.
- Anthony Goncalves of 42 The Restaurant at 1:30 p.m.
- Chef and food critic "Face-Off" between Kelly, Bob Lape of WCBS 880's Dining Diary and Bryan Miller, a New York Times restaurant critic.
Sunday's demonstrations, also in the Westchester Room, include:
- Eric Gabrynowicz of Restaurant North at 1 p.m.
- Andy Nusser of Tarry Lodge at 2 p.m.
- Top chef "Cook Off" between Ty-Lor Boring and Ashley Merriman, of the television show Top Chef.