VALHALLA, N.Y. – Westchester County Parks has announced this year's cultural heritage celebrations at Kensico Dam Plaza in Valhalla.
The annual series highlights cultures from around the world with food, music and activities. Festivals are held rain or shine, with free parking and admission except for the Irish Festival, which is $5 per person at Ridge Road Park in Hartsdale.
Residents are encouraged to bring blankets or folding chairs as seating is informal.
Cultural Heritage Celebrations:
- Asian Heritage Festival: May 18 from noon to 6 p.m.
- Albanian Heritage Festival: June 2 from noon to 7 p.m.
- African-American Heritage Festival: June 23 from noon to 7 p.m.
- Italian Heritage Festival: July 7 from noon to 7 p.m.
- Irish Heritage Festival: July 14 from noon to 7 p.m. at Ridge Road Park in Hartsdale.
- Polish Heritage Festival: July 14 from noon to 6 p.m.
- Hispanic Heritage Festival: July 21 from noon to 7 p.m.
- Jewish Heritage Festival: July 28 from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Indian Heritage Festival: August 4 from 12:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.