TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Grammy Award-winning Kris Kristofferson returns to the Tarrytown Music Hall on Thursday for a special Music Without Borders concert.
Kristofferson is known for writing songs such as “Me and Bobby McGee,” “Help Me Make It Through The Night,” and “For The Good Times.”
Kristofferson, 76, has released 28 albums in his long career. He will perform at the Music Hall at 8 p.m.
Tickets are available on the Music Hall's website.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather