TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Grammy Award-winning Kris Kristofferson returns to the Tarrytown Music Hall on Thursday for a special Music Without Borders concert.
Kristofferson is known for writing songs such as “Me and Bobby McGee,” “Help Me Make It Through The Night,” and “For The Good Times.”
Kristofferson, 76, has released 28 albums in his long career. He will perform at the Music Hall at 8 p.m.
Tickets are available on the Music Hall's website.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Mount Pleasant Supervisor To Resign After 23 Years of Service
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List