TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Grammy Award-winning Kris Kristofferson returns to the Tarrytown Music Hall on Thursday for a special Music Without Borders concert.
Kristofferson is known for writing songs such as “Me and Bobby McGee,” “Help Me Make It Through The Night,” and “For The Good Times.”
Kristofferson, 76, has released 28 albums in his long career. He will perform at the Music Hall at 8 p.m.
Tickets are available on the Music Hall's website.
- 1 Westlake High School Valedictorian Encourages 'Acts Of Kindness'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director