TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Grammy Award-winning Kris Kristofferson returns to the Tarrytown Music Hall on Thursday for a special Music Without Borders concert.
Kristofferson is known for writing songs such as “Me and Bobby McGee,” “Help Me Make It Through The Night,” and “For The Good Times.”
Kristofferson, 76, has released 28 albums in his long career. He will perform at the Music Hall at 8 p.m.
Tickets are available on the Music Hall's website.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Valhalla Man Denied Parole In Wife's Murder
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show