TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Grammy Award-winning Kris Kristofferson returns to the Tarrytown Music Hall on Thursday for a special Music Without Borders concert.
Kristofferson is known for writing songs such as “Me and Bobby McGee,” “Help Me Make It Through The Night,” and “For The Good Times.”
Kristofferson, 76, has released 28 albums in his long career. He will perform at the Music Hall at 8 p.m.
Tickets are available on the Music Hall's website.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint Results In 12 Charges
- 4 Thornwood's Westlake Cheerleaders Will Perform In London New Year's Parade
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home