MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Mount Pleasant Library will be hosting a free workshop to learn the ins and outs of email and social media marketing on Thursday, Jan. 23, at 5:45 p.m.
This workshop by David Fischer of Solutions for Growth, a marketing firm for small businesses and a Constant Contact "Authorized Local Expert," is designed to give companies and nonprofit organizations simple ideas for growing their organizations using email marketing and social ideas.
Participants will leave with a workbook of ideas for timing messages, how to write a winning subject line, what kinds of offers or content to try and how best to approach outreach projects.
The workshop will define and discuss the following topics:
- Engagement marketing
- Marketing objectives
- Marketing goals
- Marketing campaign
- Channels that matter
- Measurable results
Other topics include Facebook, how to use images for higher impact, and the importance of mobile-friendly content for higher engagement.
This workshop will cater to organizations looking to accomplish more in less time and with a small budget. It is approximately an hour and a half and includes an interactive question and answer session.
The Mount Pleasant Library is at 350 Bedford Road, Pleasantville.
For more information, click here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Westlake High School Girls Basketball Coach Mayer Gets 100th Career Win