MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Mount Pleasant Library will host Cherise Gordon for her final lecture of "Museum Highlights" on Thursday, March 27, from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Gordon will "visit" the Met, the Dia Beacon, MOMA, Storm King, the Guggenheim and the Whitney. Works to be explored will include John Singer Sargent's "Madam X," Paul Cezanne's "Card Players," March Chagall's "Paris Through the Window" and Edward Hopper's "Early Sunday Morning."
Gordon is the director and founder of Nu-Garde Gallery. Her mission is to cultivate the careers of emerging artists and allow for transparency and greater intimacy in viewing new media art both online and in a physical gallery setting.
Registration is recommended and is being accepted at the library, which is at 350 Bedford Road.
For more information, call the library at 914-769-0548.
- 1 Thornwood, Valhalla Memorial Day Parades Include American Legion Ceremonies
- 2 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge