MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Mount Pleasant Library will host Cherise Gordon for her final lecture of "Museum Highlights" on Thursday, March 27, from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Gordon will "visit" the Met, the Dia Beacon, MOMA, Storm King, the Guggenheim and the Whitney. Works to be explored will include John Singer Sargent's "Madam X," Paul Cezanne's "Card Players," March Chagall's "Paris Through the Window" and Edward Hopper's "Early Sunday Morning."
Gordon is the director and founder of Nu-Garde Gallery. Her mission is to cultivate the careers of emerging artists and allow for transparency and greater intimacy in viewing new media art both online and in a physical gallery setting.
Registration is recommended and is being accepted at the library, which is at 350 Bedford Road.
For more information, call the library at 914-769-0548.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Supervisor To Resign After 23 Years of Service
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About Tax Rebate Scam
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List