MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. – Mount Pleasant restaurateurs will strut their culinary chops once again over the next 14 days during Hudson Valley Restaurant Week .
More than 200 eateries throughout the county are offering three-course prix fixe meals at delicious -- and deal-icious -- prices during the event, which starts today and lasts through Nov. 16.
Not all restaurants are offering both lunch and dinner deals so check the list , where, in most cases, menus are featured. Dinner is $29.95 and lunch $20.95. Beverage, tax and tip are not included. Hudson Valley Restaurant Week is reminding patrons to tip well.
Local Mount Pleasant and Greenburgh participating restaurants include:
- Stone Manor 101 , Hawthorne
- Risotto: Jack's Italian Restaurant & Bar, Thornwood
- Iron Horse Restaurant, Pleasantville
- Mediterraneo, Pleasantville
- Rinis Restaurant and Wine Bar , Elmsford
Enjoying Restaurant Week? Share your comments below.