MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Central School District's Westlake Players will be performing "Guys and Dolls" on stage at John S Whearty Theatre in Thornwood.
The Westlake players will perform on Friday and Saturday, March 28 and 29 at 7 p.m. and Sunday March 30 at 1 p.m. with a senior citizens luncheon at noon. The final performances will be on Friday and Saturday, April 4 and 5 at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 students and seniors and $12 for adults. Purchase tickets at westlakeplayers.com
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Cuomo Agrees To Two Gubernatorial Debates Pending Astorino Acceptance
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus