MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Central School District's Westlake Players will be performing "Guys and Dolls" on stage at John S Whearty Theatre in Thornwood.
The Westlake players will perform on Friday and Saturday, March 28 and 29 at 7 p.m. and Sunday March 30 at 1 p.m. with a senior citizens luncheon at noon. The final performances will be on Friday and Saturday, April 4 and 5 at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 students and seniors and $12 for adults. Purchase tickets at westlakeplayers.com
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Woman Earns Medal For Helping Injured Valhalla Train Crash Survivors
- 5 Patient For Ebola In Yonkers Is Cleared