MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Central School District's Westlake Players will be performing "Guys and Dolls" on stage at John S Whearty Theatre in Thornwood.
The Westlake players will perform on Friday and Saturday, March 28 and 29 at 7 p.m. and Sunday March 30 at 1 p.m. with a senior citizens luncheon at noon. The final performances will be on Friday and Saturday, April 4 and 5 at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 students and seniors and $12 for adults. Purchase tickets at westlakeplayers.com
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Mount Pleasant