MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Central School District's Westlake Players will be performing "Guys and Dolls" on stage at John S Whearty Theatre in Thornwood.
The Westlake players will perform on Friday and Saturday, March 28 and 29 at 7 p.m. and Sunday March 30 at 1 p.m. with a senior citizens luncheon at noon. The final performances will be on Friday and Saturday, April 4 and 5 at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 students and seniors and $12 for adults. Purchase tickets at westlakeplayers.com
- 1 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate