MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Central School District's Westlake Players will be performing "Guys and Dolls" on stage at John S Whearty Theatre in Thornwood.
The Westlake players will perform on Friday and Saturday, March 28 and 29 at 7 p.m. and Sunday March 30 at 1 p.m. with a senior citizens luncheon at noon. The final performances will be on Friday and Saturday, April 4 and 5 at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 students and seniors and $12 for adults. Purchase tickets at westlakeplayers.com
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant