WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Residents of Westchester County are invited to come shake off the winter blues at the Mid-Winter Market at the County Center in White Plains on Saturday, Feb. 23 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The market will feature a variety of vendors who are farmers and food producers, all from the tri-state area.
Vendors will offer samples of their foods such as farm-fresh local produce, honey, nuts, sauces, chutneys, pickles, meats, wine and baked goods, both traditional and gluten-free.
Musical entertainment will be provided by Bob & Norm, who will perform classic rock hits throughout the day.
Admission to the market is free, but parking at the Westchester County Center is $5.
The County Center is located at 198 Central Park Avenue in White Plains.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday