PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pace University athletics will be holding its first alumni and friends golf challenge to benefit the university's sports programs on Monday, April 28, at Pelham Bay Gold Club in the Bronx.
This event is an opportunity for alumni and friends to support the academic and athletic growth of student-athletes.
The event will begin with registration at 11 a.m. followed by putting contests and a continental breakfast before the shotgun start at 12:30 p.m.
The event will have a barbecue dinner, drinks and awards presentations after the challenge. All golf outing participants will receive a gift package for their support of the athletic programs at Pace University.
The price for the challenge is $149 per individual and $550 per foursome. The course will also include contest prizes, beverages and refreshments.
In addition to the upcoming event, Pace athletics honors alumni and former basketball player Todd Ziogas for his current success as UBS senior vice president of wealth management.
Ziogas credits his success to the opportunities found at Pace and hard work.
“Pace has a great long history and has many graduates out there willing to help, said Ziogas.
"It takes work, but trying to leverage those graduates can be your best asset.”
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak