WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Pace Law School will host its Above the Bar Awards, which recognize outstanding Westchester attorneys, in the Tudor Room of the White Plains law campus on Thursday, June 12, from 5:30-7:30 p.m
Pace Law School is at 78 N. Broadway.
Richard Ottinger, dean emeritus and professor at Pace Law School, will give introductory opening remarks, and David Yaasky, dean of Pace Law School, will be the keynote speaker for the celebration.
Master of ceremonies will be Gary M. Karlitz from Citrin Cooperman.
Here is a list of awards, including attorneys who are being honored:
Pace Setter Award: Robert Feder of Cuddy & Feder.
Most Socially Conscious Attorney: Mary Beth Morrisey of Global Healthcare Innovation Management Center, Fordham Schools of Business.
Leading Attorneys Under 40: Salvatore M. Di Costanzo of McMillian, Constabile, Maker & Perone, LLP and Jeffrey A. Lindenbaum of Collen IP, Intellectual Property Law PC.
Leading In-House Attorney: Laura Alemzadeh of Kawasaki Rail Car Inc., Yonkers.
Most Promising Pace Law Student: Desiree R. Salomone
Register now. Space is limited. Email Holly DeBartolo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 358-0743.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision