VALHALLA, N.Y. – Looking to stay involved in your community? The Mount Pleasant Daily Voice has you covered! Here is a quick list of community events and government meetings that are taking place this week around Mount Pleasant. For more events this week, be sure to visit our Events page.
Monday, Nov. 19
Coffee and Questions: 7:30 p.m. Superintendent Susan Guiney and the Mount Pleasant Central School District will hold a coffee and questions session in the Westlake High School library. The topic of discussion will be the 2013-14 budget. 825 Westlake Drive, Thornwood.
Planning Board Meeting: 8 p.m. The Mount Pleasant Planning Board will hold a regular public meeting Monday at Town Hall in Valhalla. 1 Town Hall Plaza, Valhalla.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
Financial Aid Info Night: 7:30 p.m. Parents of students in grades nine through 12 are invited to attend Westlake High School's college financial aid information session in the Westlake High School library. 825 Westlake Drive, Thornwood.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 2 Saw Mill Exit Ramp Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp In Mount Pleasant
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items