VALHALLA, N.Y. – Looking to stay involved in your community? The Mount Pleasant Daily Voice has you covered! Here is a list of events taking place this week, including government meetings and community happenings. For a more extensive list of things to do this week, visit our Events page.
Tuesday, Nov. 27
Town Board Meeting: 8 p.m. The Mount Pleasant Town Board will hold a regular meeting at Town Hall in Valhalla. 1 Town Hall Plaza, Valhalla.
Wednesday, Nov. 28
Board of Education Work Session: 7:30 p.m. The Mount Pleasant Central School District Board of Education will hold a public work session at the district office in Thornwood. 825 Westlake Drive, Thornwood.
Conservation Advisory Council Meeting: 8 p.m. The Mount Pleasant Conservation Advisory Council will hold a public meeting at Town Hall in Valhalla. 1 Town Hall Plaza, Valhalla.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 2 Saw Mill Exit Ramp Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp In Mount Pleasant
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items