THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Looking for something to do this weekend? The Mount Pleasant Daily Voice has you covered. Here are three big events taking place this weekend around Mount Pleasant. For more things to do, be sure to check out our Events page.
Friday, Nov. 16
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Warehouse Sale: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. The knife company will open its headquarters in Hawthorne for the annual warehouse sale, with prices up to 70 percent off the retail price. Sale will also take place on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. 171 Saw Mill River Road, Hawthorne.
Saturday, Nov. 17
The Westlake Players Presents, "Arsenic and Old Lace": 8 p.m. Members of Westlake High School will perform their rendition of "Arsenic and Old Lace" at Westlake High School. Tickets are $10 for all students and senior citizens and $12 for general admission. 825 Westlake Drive, Thornwood.
Sunday, Nov 18
Interfaith Forum: 11:30 a.m. The Pleasantville Community Synagogue will hold an interfaith forum. Members and non-members of the synagogue are welcome to come and ask questions regarding interfaith and raising a family. 219 Bedford Road, Pleasantville.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Potentially Historic Nor'ester Bears Down On Mount Pleasant