HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON -- Hastings Flea is coming back in April.
Hastings-on-Hudson is readying for the 2014 Flea Season opening April 13 and running on the second Sunday of every month from April to October. The flea market will take place in the Hastings-on-Hudson Zinsser MTA Commuter Lot at Southside Avenue in Hastings-on-Hudson.
The Hasting Flea was founded to bring together the best handmade jewelry and unique crafts, along with vintage and antique home goods and furniture," representatives said on the Hastings Flea website.
The Hastings Flea will have new vendors selling vintage furniture, jewelry, clothing, crafts, home goods, and more. There will be crafts, music and fun activities for kids too, representatives said. The event continues to add vendors and interested businesses are asked to fill out an application online.
Those interested in learning more about sponsoring or becoming a vendor are asked to visit the Hastings Flea website.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 5 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island