WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Got a sweet tooth? Then gobble up all you can for National Dessert Day Saturday, Oct. 14.
What's Your Favorite Dessert?
It is, after all, a great excuse to indulge.
Where's your favorite sweet spot in Westchester? We've listed a few below where you're sure to satisfy your cookie/cake/doughnut/candy/pastry/pie/ice cream craving.
Be sure to tag Daily Voice Westchester County when you post #NationalDessertDay on social media. And be sure to add on Facebook or in our Comments some of your fav places we may have missed.
- Baked by Susan, Croton, Tarrytown
- Beascakes Bakery & Breads, Armonk
- Blue Tulip Chocolates, Rye
- By The Way Bakery, Hastings
- Bradley's Desserts & Cafe, Larchmont
- Candy Rox, Rye, Bronxville
- Chocolations, Mamaroneck
- City Limits, White Plains
- Homestyle Desserts Inc. Peekskill
- La Tulipe Desserts, Mount Kisco
- Lulu Cake Boutique, Scarsdale
- Main Street Sweets, Tarrytown
- Red Barn Bakery, Irvington
- The Blue Pig, Croton
- The Dessertist, Croton
- Patisserie Salzburg, Rye, Scarsdale
- sherry b. dessert studio, Chappaqua
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.