WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Hudson Valley Restaurant Week has released a list of nearly more than 180 restaurants participating in the event this year.
HVRW announced the official list of 183 participating restaurants that will be involved in the 10th annual Hudson Valley Restaurant Week from March 10 to March 23.
The launch event is set for 4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday, Feb. 24 at RiverMarket Bar and Kitchen at 127 West Main St. in Tarrytown.
Hudson Valley Restaurant Week "celebrates the region’s outstanding dining scene with a focus on farm-to-table, sustainable seasonal products, and buying local," representatives said.
The two-week event features three-course dinners for $29.95 and lunches for $20.95 at participating restaurants. HVRW is presented by The Valley Table.
To view the full list of participating restaurants, residents are invited to visit the Hudson Valley Restaurant Week website.
- 1 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate