WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Hudson Valley Restaurant Week has released a list of nearly more than 180 restaurants participating in the event this year.
HVRW announced the official list of 183 participating restaurants that will be involved in the 10th annual Hudson Valley Restaurant Week from March 10 to March 23.
The launch event is set for 4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday, Feb. 24 at RiverMarket Bar and Kitchen at 127 West Main St. in Tarrytown.
Hudson Valley Restaurant Week "celebrates the region’s outstanding dining scene with a focus on farm-to-table, sustainable seasonal products, and buying local," representatives said.
The two-week event features three-course dinners for $29.95 and lunches for $20.95 at participating restaurants. HVRW is presented by The Valley Table.
To view the full list of participating restaurants, residents are invited to visit the Hudson Valley Restaurant Week website.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision