PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Jacob Burns Film Center will host a special event next week that will bring together some of the most prominent members of the village.
The event, titled "Celebrating the Voices of Pleasantville," will be highlighted by films and discussions regarding Pleasantville and its history as well as previous collaborations with the Jacob Burns Film Center.
The main guests include Jacob Burns Film Center Executive Director and Pleasantville resident Steve Apkon, Pleasantville Mayor Peter Scherer, Pleasantville School District Superintendent Mary Fox-Alter, New York Times crossword puzzle editor and Pleasantville resident Will Shortz, and village historian Carsten Johnson.
The event will take place on Thursday, March 21 beginning at 6:30 p.m. in the film center's theater. A dessert reception will follow.
Information on ticket reservations will be available through Jacob Burns' website.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation