PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Jacob Burns Film Center will host a special event next week that will bring together some of the most prominent members of the village.
The event, titled "Celebrating the Voices of Pleasantville," will be highlighted by films and discussions regarding Pleasantville and its history as well as previous collaborations with the Jacob Burns Film Center.
The main guests include Jacob Burns Film Center Executive Director and Pleasantville resident Steve Apkon, Pleasantville Mayor Peter Scherer, Pleasantville School District Superintendent Mary Fox-Alter, New York Times crossword puzzle editor and Pleasantville resident Will Shortz, and village historian Carsten Johnson.
The event will take place on Thursday, March 21 beginning at 6:30 p.m. in the film center's theater. A dessert reception will follow.
Information on ticket reservations will be available through Jacob Burns' website.
- 1 Valhalla Woman Who Wins $3M In New York State Lottery Is ID'd
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 3 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam