MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has received the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association/Amercian Stroke Association.
Get With The Guidelines helps to provide the most recent research based guidelines with the goal of speeding recovery and reducing death and disability for stroke patients.
To read more information on Northern Westchester Hospital's achievement, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Voters Reject Mount Pleasant’s $55.8M Bond For Schools In Strong Turnout
- 2 Mount Pleasant Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown
- 3 IRS Warns Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway