VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Bedford resident and Matchbox Twenty singer Rob Thomas performed at Blythedale Children's Hospital in Valhalla as part of 95.5 WPLJ's annual holiday fundraiser last week.
The New York City radio station has been holding the fundraiser for more than 20 years and has raised more than $4 million for the hospital.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 2 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 'Herb' From Hawthorne Reflects On Transition To Teaching As 'Kerri' In N.J.