VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Bedford resident and Matchbox Twenty singer Rob Thomas performed at Blythedale Children's Hospital in Valhalla as part of 95.5 WPLJ's annual holiday fundraiser last week.
The New York City radio station has been holding the fundraiser for more than 20 years and has raised more than $4 million for the hospital.
- 1 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 2 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures