VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Bedford resident and Matchbox Twenty singer Rob Thomas performed at Blythedale Children's Hospital in Valhalla as part of 95.5 WPLJ's annual holiday fundraiser last week.
The New York City radio station has been holding the fundraiser for more than 20 years and has raised more than $4 million for the hospital.
- 1 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 3 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 4 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday