VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Bedford resident and Matchbox Twenty singer Rob Thomas performed at Blythedale Children's Hospital in Valhalla as part of 95.5 WPLJ's annual holiday fundraiser last week.
The New York City radio station has been holding the fundraiser for more than 20 years and has raised more than $4 million for the hospital.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft