VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Bedford resident and Matchbox Twenty singer Rob Thomas performed at Blythedale Children's Hospital in Valhalla as part of 95.5 WPLJ's annual holiday fundraiser last week.
The New York City radio station has been holding the fundraiser for more than 20 years and has raised more than $4 million for the hospital.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Mount Pleasant
- 3 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts
- 4 Target, With Three Westchester Locations, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways