MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Hawthorne Boy Scout Troop 1 recently celebrated three scouts achieving the rank of Eagle Scout.
The troop honored John Douville Jr., Devon Haywood and Michael McLynn at a ceremony at Valhalla United Methodist Church, according to a report from The Examiner.
Troop Master Ed Vogel told The Examiner that Boy Scouts of America requires 12 merit badges but the troop asks members to obtain at least 21 to achieve the rank of Eagle Scout.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Hartsdale Woman, 46, Dies In Fall From George Washington Bridge
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Mount Pleasant
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer