MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Hawthorne Boy Scout Troop 1 recently celebrated three scouts achieving the rank of Eagle Scout.
The troop honored John Douville Jr., Devon Haywood and Michael McLynn at a ceremony at Valhalla United Methodist Church, according to a report from The Examiner.
Troop Master Ed Vogel told The Examiner that Boy Scouts of America requires 12 merit badges but the troop asks members to obtain at least 21 to achieve the rank of Eagle Scout.
- 1 Kensico Dam In Valhalla Launches July 4 Festivities Friday
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash