MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Hawthorne Boy Scout Troop 1 recently celebrated three scouts achieving the rank of Eagle Scout.
The troop honored John Douville Jr., Devon Haywood and Michael McLynn at a ceremony at Valhalla United Methodist Church, according to a report from The Examiner.
Troop Master Ed Vogel told The Examiner that Boy Scouts of America requires 12 merit badges but the troop asks members to obtain at least 21 to achieve the rank of Eagle Scout.
- 1 Thornwood, Valhalla Memorial Day Parades Include American Legion Ceremonies
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge