MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Hawthorne Boy Scout Troop 1 recently celebrated three scouts achieving the rank of Eagle Scout.
The troop honored John Douville Jr., Devon Haywood and Michael McLynn at a ceremony at Valhalla United Methodist Church, according to a report from The Examiner.
Troop Master Ed Vogel told The Examiner that Boy Scouts of America requires 12 merit badges but the troop asks members to obtain at least 21 to achieve the rank of Eagle Scout.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Mount Pleasant's Communication Signals