TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center hosted area youth Wednesday in the Westchester Workforce Development Academy's Kids Iron Chef competition.
The Academy is a service program headed by The Business Council of Westchester designed to help at-risk youth prepare for their future and their careers.
Executive Chef Chris Hettinger shared his culinary expertise and assisted the young adults in making various dishes.
Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center provides various culinary packages for meeting planners that serves as an activity for participants to test their skills and engage in team building activities through a wide variety of live culinary experiences, such as one mirroring the popular Iron Chef.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Mount Pleasant