TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center hosted area youth Wednesday in the Westchester Workforce Development Academy's Kids Iron Chef competition.
The Academy is a service program headed by The Business Council of Westchester designed to help at-risk youth prepare for their future and their careers.
Executive Chef Chris Hettinger shared his culinary expertise and assisted the young adults in making various dishes.
Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center provides various culinary packages for meeting planners that serves as an activity for participants to test their skills and engage in team building activities through a wide variety of live culinary experiences, such as one mirroring the popular Iron Chef.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute