TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center hosted area youth Wednesday in the Westchester Workforce Development Academy's Kids Iron Chef competition.
The Academy is a service program headed by The Business Council of Westchester designed to help at-risk youth prepare for their future and their careers.
Executive Chef Chris Hettinger shared his culinary expertise and assisted the young adults in making various dishes.
Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center provides various culinary packages for meeting planners that serves as an activity for participants to test their skills and engage in team building activities through a wide variety of live culinary experiences, such as one mirroring the popular Iron Chef.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Valhalla Man Denied Parole In Wife's Murder
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show