TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center hosted area youth Wednesday in the Westchester Workforce Development Academy's Kids Iron Chef competition.
The Academy is a service program headed by The Business Council of Westchester designed to help at-risk youth prepare for their future and their careers.
Executive Chef Chris Hettinger shared his culinary expertise and assisted the young adults in making various dishes.
Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center provides various culinary packages for meeting planners that serves as an activity for participants to test their skills and engage in team building activities through a wide variety of live culinary experiences, such as one mirroring the popular Iron Chef.
- 1 Westlake High School Valedictorian Encourages 'Acts Of Kindness'
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Valhalla Village Creamery Ties For First In DVlicious Contest
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust