Before retiring in 2013, after 35 years of dedicated service to Westchester Medical Center, Registered Nurse and second generation graduate of the Grasslands School of Nursing, Mary Reiser, sat down for an interview and shared her story and her thoughts on nursing and her long career at the Medical Center where she cared for some of the regions sickest most critically ill patients for more than three decades.
If you are a nurse or you know a nurse, please take the time to watch this wonderful interview with an amazing member of the Westchester Medical Center family. Make sure to “like” this video and to click the “share” button to share this with all of your friends.
Visit westchestermedicalcenter.com to learn more.
- 1 Letter: Mount Pleasant Schools’ Proposed Bond Is Irresponsible
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Mount Pleasant, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh