WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Three Hudson Valley men abused by a Croton-on-Hudson Catholic priest decades ago will receive $250,000 each in compensation from the New York Archdiocese. Click here to read the story.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is looking to pay tribute to one of his predecessors.
- It was a star-studded Sunday evening at the Jacob Burns Film Center in Pleasantville.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is no fan of the 2018 budget the Board of Legislators approved.
- A GoFundMe page has been launched to support the family of Romi Therese D’Annunzio.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.