VALHALLA, N.Y. The Town of Mount Pleasant released a $39 million preliminary budget late in 2011. Included in that budget is a portion for employee salaries for both part-time and full-time positions.
Currently, the highest paid Mount Pleasant employee is Town Supervisor Joan Maybury. The town supervisor is the chief elected official of the town and is responsible for all administrative duties.
Here are the top 10 highest paid positions based on annual salary for the Town of Mount Pleasant in the 2012-13 budget.
- Town Supervisor, Joan Maybury - $136,748
- Police Chief, Mount Pleasant Police Department, Louis Alagno - $131,571
- Town Engineer, James Vanoli - $128,784
- Police Lieutenant (2), Mount Pleasant Police Department - $116,631
- Superintendent of Highways, Peter Sciliano - $110,804
- Comptroller, Tina Peretti - $109,816
- Detective Sergeant, Mount Pleasant Police Department - $106,580
- Superintendent of Recreation, Harry Canniff - $103,342
- Superintendent of Water & Sewer, Robert Guena - $103,004
The four Town Board members, who serve part time, are each paid $18,255 a year.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.