WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Tuesday morning commuters in Northern Westchester experienced delays in the area of the Route 35/Route 100 interchange in Katonah.
An accident on Route 100 South between Route 138 and Route 35 resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
The accident, reported at 6:55 a.m., was cleared less than an hour later.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown