WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Tuesday morning commuters in Northern Westchester experienced delays in the area of the Route 35/Route 100 interchange in Katonah.
An accident on Route 100 South between Route 138 and Route 35 resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
The accident, reported at 6:55 a.m., was cleared less than an hour later.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Approval Of Valhalla School Building Sale Tops Week's News