WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Several accidents resulted in delays on Westchester County roadways during Tuesday morning's commute.
An accident that blocked two lanes on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway near Co-Op City, reported at 8:45 a.m., was cleared by 9:30 a.m.
An accident reported at 8:30 a.m. on southbound I-684 resulted in the left lane being blocked between Manhattanville Road and I-287.
Nearby, on eastbound I-287, an accident was reported at 8:20 a.m. between the Hutchinson River Parkway and Bloomingdale Road.
An accident on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway between the North Street Exit (25) and Mamaroneck Avenue Exit (23) in White Plains and Harrison resulted in stop-and-go traffic. The accident was reported at 6:45 a.m.
- 1 Westchester Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Will Be A Dad
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire