WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several rain-drenched Westchester roadways experienced delays during the Friday morning commute.
An overturned vehicle that went off the road into Saxon Woods Park near the Mamaroneck Avenue exit on the Hutchinson River Parkway resulted in stop-and-go conditions.
There was also heavy congestion on the northbound Saw Mill River Park between Route 100/Route 9A and the Taconic Parkway where the right lane was blocked.
A disabled vehicle blocked one lane on southbound Route 9A at Route 117.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 2 Saw Mill Exit Ramp Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp In Mount Pleasant
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items