WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several rain-drenched Westchester roadways experienced delays during the Friday morning commute.
An overturned vehicle that went off the road into Saxon Woods Park near the Mamaroneck Avenue exit on the Hutchinson River Parkway resulted in stop-and-go conditions.
There was also heavy congestion on the northbound Saw Mill River Park between Route 100/Route 9A and the Taconic Parkway where the right lane was blocked.
A disabled vehicle blocked one lane on southbound Route 9A at Route 117.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Potentially Historic Nor'ester Bears Down On Mount Pleasant