WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents led to morning delays Thursday as Westchester County commuters contended with dense fog.
An accident on the southbound Taconic State Parkway, between Route 100/Route 133, and the Saw Mill Parkway, was reported at 7:40 a.m..
Drivers on southbound I-684 experienced heavy delays between I-84 (Exit 9) and Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) following after an accident blocked the left lane reported at 7:50 a.m.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Mount Pleasant Supervisor To Resign After 23 Years of Service
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List