MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and Valhalla this week:
- New York State Police in Hawthorne charged a man with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over on the Taconic State Parkway, police officials said
- Scarsdale police arrested two drug suspects over the weekend, as a special patrol was conducting surveillance in the village, looking for drug sales.
- A new national study of public and private high schools named 17 schools in Westchester County among the most challenging in New York State.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- A man identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale died after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Snow Could Return To Mount Pleasant For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Mount Pleasant Saturday