MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and Valhalla this week:
- New York State Police in Hawthorne charged a man with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over on the Taconic State Parkway, police officials said
- Scarsdale police arrested two drug suspects over the weekend, as a special patrol was conducting surveillance in the village, looking for drug sales.
- A new national study of public and private high schools named 17 schools in Westchester County among the most challenging in New York State.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- A man identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale died after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 2 Thornwood, Valhalla Memorial Day Parades Include American Legion Ceremonies
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs