CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of Chappaqua residents former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, announced that she is pregnant on Thursday.
Clinton made the announcement at a speech in New York City her mother was giving.
Shortly after the announcement, Hillary Clinton tweeted, "My most exciting title yet: Grandmother-To-Be! @billclinton and I are thrilled that Chelsea and Marc are expecting their first child!"
Chelsea Clinton is married to investment banker Marc Mezvinsky. Clinton said at the speech they do not yet know whether the baby is a boy or a girl.
Bill Clinton tweeted this afternoon, "Excited to add a new line to my Twitter bio...grandfather-to-be! @hillaryclinton and I are so happy for Chelsea and Marc!"
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Westlake High School Girls Basketball Coach Mayer Gets 100th Career Win