CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of Chappaqua residents former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, announced that she is pregnant on Thursday.
Clinton made the announcement at a speech in New York City her mother was giving.
Shortly after the announcement, Hillary Clinton tweeted, "My most exciting title yet: Grandmother-To-Be! @billclinton and I are thrilled that Chelsea and Marc are expecting their first child!"
Chelsea Clinton is married to investment banker Marc Mezvinsky. Clinton said at the speech they do not yet know whether the baby is a boy or a girl.
Bill Clinton tweeted this afternoon, "Excited to add a new line to my Twitter bio...grandfather-to-be! @hillaryclinton and I are so happy for Chelsea and Marc!"
- 1 Westchester Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Will Be A Dad
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire
- 5 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours