CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of Chappaqua residents former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, announced that she is pregnant on Thursday.
Clinton made the announcement at a speech in New York City her mother was giving.
Shortly after the announcement, Hillary Clinton tweeted, "My most exciting title yet: Grandmother-To-Be! @billclinton and I are thrilled that Chelsea and Marc are expecting their first child!"
Chelsea Clinton is married to investment banker Marc Mezvinsky. Clinton said at the speech they do not yet know whether the baby is a boy or a girl.
Bill Clinton tweeted this afternoon, "Excited to add a new line to my Twitter bio...grandfather-to-be! @hillaryclinton and I are so happy for Chelsea and Marc!"
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 4 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola