MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and Valhalla last week:
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo still enjoys a 36-point lead over Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino in the gubernatorial race, according to a recent Siena College poll.
- New York State Police continue to search for the body of a man identified as being from the Somers who was seen jumping from the Bear Mountain Bridge.
- State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
- Lacey Spears, 26, a mother accused of killing her 5-year-old son by neglect pleaded not guilty during her arraignment, according to the Westchester County District Attorney.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 2 Saw Mill Exit Ramp Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp In Mount Pleasant
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items