DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A Pleasantville man and employee of St. John’s Riverside Hospital, reported to police that six checks had gone missing from his car, three of which have since been forged for more than $4,000, while the car was parked in Dobbs Ferry, according to Patch.com.
The alleged theft is under investigation, and police have a suspect, according to the report.
The checks were reportedly taken while the car was parked at the hospital, where many thefts have been reported recently, the article said.
Read the full story here.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute