DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A Pleasantville man and employee of St. John’s Riverside Hospital, reported to police that six checks had gone missing from his car, three of which have since been forged for more than $4,000, while the car was parked in Dobbs Ferry, according to Patch.com.
The alleged theft is under investigation, and police have a suspect, according to the report.
The checks were reportedly taken while the car was parked at the hospital, where many thefts have been reported recently, the article said.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester