DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A Pleasantville man and employee of St. John’s Riverside Hospital, reported to police that six checks had gone missing from his car, three of which have since been forged for more than $4,000, while the car was parked in Dobbs Ferry, according to Patch.com.
The alleged theft is under investigation, and police have a suspect, according to the report.
The checks were reportedly taken while the car was parked at the hospital, where many thefts have been reported recently, the article said.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Mount Pleasant
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Pleasantville Welcomes New Police Officer, Board Member