DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A Pleasantville man and employee of St. John’s Riverside Hospital, reported to police that six checks had gone missing from his car, three of which have since been forged for more than $4,000, while the car was parked in Dobbs Ferry, according to Patch.com.
The alleged theft is under investigation, and police have a suspect, according to the report.
The checks were reportedly taken while the car was parked at the hospital, where many thefts have been reported recently, the article said.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Hawthorne-Cedar Knolls Will Have Delayed Opening
- 4 Mount Pleasant Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell