DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A Pleasantville man and employee of St. John’s Riverside Hospital, reported to police that six checks had gone missing from his car, three of which have since been forged for more than $4,000, while the car was parked in Dobbs Ferry, according to Patch.com.
The alleged theft is under investigation, and police have a suspect, according to the report.
The checks were reportedly taken while the car was parked at the hospital, where many thefts have been reported recently, the article said.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Mount Pleasant Could See Lowest Autumn Gas Prices In Four Years
- 5 Astorino Delivers Face-To-Face Debate Challenge To Cuomo