DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A Pleasantville man and employee of St. John’s Riverside Hospital, reported to police that six checks had gone missing from his car, three of which have since been forged for more than $4,000, while the car was parked in Dobbs Ferry, according to Patch.com.
The alleged theft is under investigation, and police have a suspect, according to the report.
The checks were reportedly taken while the car was parked at the hospital, where many thefts have been reported recently, the article said.
Read the full story here.
- 1 IRS Warns Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard