MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and & Valhalla last week:
- Raymond Anderson, a 25-year-old Yonkers resident, was arrested and charged with driving while ability impaired by drugs by New York State Police in Hawthorne.
- Ten Westchester County schools were named to Newsweek's top 500 schools recently. Newsweek enlisted the help of research specialists at Westat to help compile their rankings.
- Home improvement retail giant Home Depot confirmed a breach in its payment data systems on Monday, and the impact could be felt in Westchester County, according to Forbes Magazine.
- A multi-vehicle accident resulted in the closure of the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway on Monday afternoon on the border of Chappaqua and Pleasantville.
- Police say they are looking for a man who exposed himself to three children at a T.J. Maxx store on Central Avenue in Hartsdale during the weekend, News 12 Westchester reports.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.