MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and & Valhalla this week:
- Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli appeared in court Wednesday to face child pornography charges.
- A Yonkers man was spotted by state police allegedly traveling at 144 MPH and was later arrested at the toll plaza at Exit 24 on I-87 north in the Albany County Town of Coeymans on Friday, Feb. 14.
- A Cortlandt Manor man, Richard Dinizo, 55, was sentenced to 25-years-to-life after pleading guilty to three counts of predatory sexual assault, according to a statement released by the Westchester County District Attorney's office.
- A North Salem family therapist who also had an office in Bronxville was sentenced to five years in state prison for sexually abusing two patients.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Mount Pleasant Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Pleasant
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison