MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and & Valhalla this week:
- Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli appeared in court Wednesday to face child pornography charges.
- A Yonkers man was spotted by state police allegedly traveling at 144 MPH and was later arrested at the toll plaza at Exit 24 on I-87 north in the Albany County Town of Coeymans on Friday, Feb. 14.
- A Cortlandt Manor man, Richard Dinizo, 55, was sentenced to 25-years-to-life after pleading guilty to three counts of predatory sexual assault, according to a statement released by the Westchester County District Attorney's office.
- A North Salem family therapist who also had an office in Bronxville was sentenced to five years in state prison for sexually abusing two patients.
- 1 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 4 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations