SOMERS, N.Y. -- Former Somers Supervisor Mary Beth Murphy was recently appointed the new new executive director of the Westchester County Tax Commission, according to Westchester County Business Journal.
Murphy will replaces former tax commissioner David B. Jackson, who retired in January, the Business Journal reported.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant School Board Member Wins Seat As Write-In Candidate
- 2 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters
- 3 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History