SOMERS, N.Y. -- Former Somers Supervisor Mary Beth Murphy was recently appointed the new new executive director of the Westchester County Tax Commission, according to Westchester County Business Journal.
Murphy will replaces former tax commissioner David B. Jackson, who retired in January, the Business Journal reported.
- 1 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 2 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures