SOMERS, N.Y. -- Former Somers Supervisor Mary Beth Murphy was recently appointed the new new executive director of the Westchester County Tax Commission, according to Westchester County Business Journal.
Murphy will replaces former tax commissioner David B. Jackson, who retired in January, the Business Journal reported.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint Results In 12 Charges
- 4 Thornwood's Westlake Cheerleaders Will Perform In London New Year's Parade
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home