VALHALLA, N.Y. ‒ Several buildings at Westchester Community College were briefly evacuated Thursday after a gas main was broken by construction workers, Patrick Hennessey, spokesman for the college, said.
Students and employees in the library, the tech center, the student center and one classroom building were ushered out of the buildings before 3 p.m. but let back in shortly after.
No one was hurt in the incident.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision