VALHALLA, N.Y. ‒ Several buildings at Westchester Community College were briefly evacuated Thursday after a gas main was broken by construction workers, Patrick Hennessey, spokesman for the college, said.
Students and employees in the library, the tech center, the student center and one classroom building were ushered out of the buildings before 3 p.m. but let back in shortly after.
No one was hurt in the incident.
- 1 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate