VALHALLA, N.Y. ‒ Several buildings at Westchester Community College were briefly evacuated Thursday after a gas main was broken by construction workers, Patrick Hennessey, spokesman for the college, said.
Students and employees in the library, the tech center, the student center and one classroom building were ushered out of the buildings before 3 p.m. but let back in shortly after.
No one was hurt in the incident.
- 1 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 2 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures