VALHALLA, N.Y. ‒ Several buildings at Westchester Community College were briefly evacuated Thursday after a gas main was broken by construction workers, Patrick Hennessey, spokesman for the college, said.
Students and employees in the library, the tech center, the student center and one classroom building were ushered out of the buildings before 3 p.m. but let back in shortly after.
No one was hurt in the incident.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam