VALHALLA, N.Y. ‒ Several buildings at Westchester Community College were briefly evacuated Thursday after a gas main was broken by construction workers, Patrick Hennessey, spokesman for the college, said.
Students and employees in the library, the tech center, the student center and one classroom building were ushered out of the buildings before 3 p.m. but let back in shortly after.
No one was hurt in the incident.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Pleasant
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Pleasant Tuesday
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Mount Pleasant
- 4 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts
- 5 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'