HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Hartsdale woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated in Yonkers on Sunday, Jan. 12, police officials said.
Cherie L. White, 46, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and failing to change lanes safely on the Sprain Brook Parkway, State Police said.
White was allegedly found to be intoxicated following an investigation, but refused to submit to a breathalyzer test, according to State Police.
White is scheduled to appear in Yonkers Court on Friday, Jan. 24, according to State Police.
- 1 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate