HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Hartsdale woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated in Yonkers on Sunday, Jan. 12, police officials said.
Cherie L. White, 46, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and failing to change lanes safely on the Sprain Brook Parkway, State Police said.
White was allegedly found to be intoxicated following an investigation, but refused to submit to a breathalyzer test, according to State Police.
White is scheduled to appear in Yonkers Court on Friday, Jan. 24, according to State Police.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Pleasantville Woman, 76, Found Dead In Her Home