HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Hartsdale woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated in Yonkers on Sunday, Jan. 12, police officials said.
Cherie L. White, 46, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and failing to change lanes safely on the Sprain Brook Parkway, State Police said.
White was allegedly found to be intoxicated following an investigation, but refused to submit to a breathalyzer test, according to State Police.
White is scheduled to appear in Yonkers Court on Friday, Jan. 24, according to State Police.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Mount Pleasant Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday