HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Hartsdale woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated in Yonkers on Sunday, Jan. 12, police officials said.
Cherie L. White, 46, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and failing to change lanes safely on the Sprain Brook Parkway, State Police said.
White was allegedly found to be intoxicated following an investigation, but refused to submit to a breathalyzer test, according to State Police.
White is scheduled to appear in Yonkers Court on Friday, Jan. 24, according to State Police.
- 1 Voters Reject Mount Pleasant’s $55.8M Bond For Schools In Strong Turnout
- 2 Mount Pleasant Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown
- 3 IRS Warns Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway