HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Hartsdale woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated in Yonkers on Sunday, Jan. 12, police officials said.
Cherie L. White, 46, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and failing to change lanes safely on the Sprain Brook Parkway, State Police said.
White was allegedly found to be intoxicated following an investigation, but refused to submit to a breathalyzer test, according to State Police.
White is scheduled to appear in Yonkers Court on Friday, Jan. 24, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester