HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Hartsdale woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated in Yonkers on Sunday, Jan. 12, police officials said.
Cherie L. White, 46, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and failing to change lanes safely on the Sprain Brook Parkway, State Police said.
White was allegedly found to be intoxicated following an investigation, but refused to submit to a breathalyzer test, according to State Police.
White is scheduled to appear in Yonkers Court on Friday, Jan. 24, according to State Police.
- 1 Valhalla Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed