WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays on the southbound Taconic State Parkway between Pinesbridge Road and the Route 100/Route 133 interchange in Milwood as a result of an accident reported at 8:20 a.m. Tuesday.
There were delays earlier in the morning commute on the Taconic south between Pleasantville Road and the Saw Mill Parkway in Mount Pleasant as a result of the shoulder being blocked after another incident.
- 1 Kensico Dam In Valhalla Launches July 4 Festivities Friday
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director