MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and Valhalla this week:
- Sophia Mercado, a neurosurgery patient at Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital at Westchester Medical Center, was named the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Champion for New York state.
- Westlake High School teacher and play director Phil Cutrone will direct and star in a free performance of a reading of Arthur Miller's classic "All My Sons" at the White Plains Performing Arts Center on Friday, July 18, at 8 p.m.
- Stretches of several major roadways are closed Monday night as a result of flooding.
- Authorities have released the audio from the final moments of Richard Rockefeller's fatal plane crash in Purchase.
- Columbus Avenue between Locust Street and Ann Place was closed Friday morning following an overnight accident.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire