MOUNT PLEASANT N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and & Valhalla this week:
- Valhalla resident Royal Monroe is competing in the Liberty Mutual Insurance Invitational National Finals at Pinehurst Resort in Pinehurst, N.C.
- A tractor trailer which collapsed onto itself as a result of heavy winds made the afternoon commute on I-287 a nightmare Wednesday.
- Recent sightings have given the Saks family of North Salem further hope that their missing wallaby, Indy, will be found and brought home.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- Commuters that travel on Metro-North through Grand Central Terminal were able to meet new president, Joseph J. Giulietti and other officials to ask them about any questions or concerns.
- 1 Saw Mill Exit Ramp Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 2 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 3 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms