NORWALK, Conn. -- The younger sister of Bedford resident Martha Stewart died in Norwalk Hospital from a brain aneurysm on Tuesday, Aug. 5, according to the New York Daily News.
Laura Plimpton, 59, worked closely with Stewart, running the day-to-day operations of her sister's massive media conglomerate, the Daily News said.
Plimpton is survived by her three children and her husband, the Daily News reported.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway