PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - The mother of the three girls killed nearly four years ago when Diane Schuler drove the wrong way down the Taconic State Parkway is speaking out publicly for the first time.
Jackie Hance, whose daughters Emma, 8; Alyson, 7; and Katie, 5, were killed in the July 2009 accident that also claimed the lives of Yonkers father and son Michael and Guy Bastardi and their friend Daniel Longo as well as Schuler and her own daughter, was interviewed by NBC's Ann Curry.
The interview with Hance and her husband, Warren, will air Friday on TODAY as well as on "Rock Center" With Brian Williams at 10 p.m.
“I’m their mom, and supposed to protect them, and I didn’t,’’ NBC said Hance told Curry. “It’s just hard not to blame yourself.’’
- 1 Mount Pleasant Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued