MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and Valhalla last week:
- Mount Pleasant residents who have Cablevision as their provider are paying the highest monthly bill in the country on average, according to the International Business Times.
- A man staying in the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook for a wedding accidentally shot a man in the next room who was attending another wedding Saturday afternoon, Rye Brook Police Chief Gregory Austin said.
- A Blue Ribbon panel set up by the Metropolitan Transit Authority has released a report berating Metro-North for maintenance problems and the lack of a safety culture, according to amny.com.
- Responders are amazed that a 16-year-old Mohegan Lake girl was able to survive a jump from the Bear Mountain Bridge on Monday, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Mount Pleasant