MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and Valhalla last week:
- Mount Pleasant residents who have Cablevision as their provider are paying the highest monthly bill in the country on average, according to the International Business Times.
- A man staying in the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook for a wedding accidentally shot a man in the next room who was attending another wedding Saturday afternoon, Rye Brook Police Chief Gregory Austin said.
- A Blue Ribbon panel set up by the Metropolitan Transit Authority has released a report berating Metro-North for maintenance problems and the lack of a safety culture, according to amny.com.
- Responders are amazed that a 16-year-old Mohegan Lake girl was able to survive a jump from the Bear Mountain Bridge on Monday, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather