MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Public Library is providing new digital services for patrons.
The library is introducing an easy-to-use lending service called Zinio Digital Magazines that allows patrons to borrow current issues of popular magazines such as The Economist, ESPN, Forbes, Cosmopolitan and Harper's Bazaar. Each issue can be downloaded to any type of Internet-enabled device (e.g., laptops, PCs, smart phones, tablets). The service comes as a free app to patrons with a valid library card.
The OneClickDigital platform provides access to more than 4,000 titles from Recorded Books studio. Almost all of the titles are "always available" which means patrons never have to wait to enjoy a book. The service comes with a free app.
The library is also finalizing a new app. The app will allow patrons to check their accounts, search the catalog (and place holds), learn about events at the Library and access our digital services.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Valhalla Man Denied Parole In Wife's Murder
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show