MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Public Library is providing new digital services for patrons.
The library is introducing an easy-to-use lending service called Zinio Digital Magazines that allows patrons to borrow current issues of popular magazines such as The Economist, ESPN, Forbes, Cosmopolitan and Harper's Bazaar. Each issue can be downloaded to any type of Internet-enabled device (e.g., laptops, PCs, smart phones, tablets). The service comes as a free app to patrons with a valid library card.
The OneClickDigital platform provides access to more than 4,000 titles from Recorded Books studio. Almost all of the titles are "always available" which means patrons never have to wait to enjoy a book. The service comes with a free app.
The library is also finalizing a new app. The app will allow patrons to check their accounts, search the catalog (and place holds), learn about events at the Library and access our digital services.
- 1 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 4 Valhalla Community Passes Propositions On Building Sale, Reserve Funds
- 5 National Weather Service: Mount Pleasant's Winter Won't Be So Bad