MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Planning Board voted unanimously to grant site approval for the New York Medical College project, according to a report from The Examiner News.
The plan of the New York Medical College project is to renovate the former IBM commercial space at 19 Skyline Drive to create space for faculty offices and classrooms, according to the report. The Planning Board voted for the project during a regular board meeting on Jan. 13. The five-story structure contains 248,000-square-feet, according to the report.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester