MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Planning Board voted unanimously to grant site approval for the New York Medical College project, according to a report from The Examiner News.
The plan of the New York Medical College project is to renovate the former IBM commercial space at 19 Skyline Drive to create space for faculty offices and classrooms, according to the report. The Planning Board voted for the project during a regular board meeting on Jan. 13. The five-story structure contains 248,000-square-feet, according to the report.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate