MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Planning Board voted unanimously to grant site approval for the New York Medical College project, according to a report from The Examiner News.
The plan of the New York Medical College project is to renovate the former IBM commercial space at 19 Skyline Drive to create space for faculty offices and classrooms, according to the report. The Planning Board voted for the project during a regular board meeting on Jan. 13. The five-story structure contains 248,000-square-feet, according to the report.
- 1 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Mount Pleasant