MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Planning Board voted unanimously to grant site approval for the New York Medical College project, according to a report from The Examiner News.
The plan of the New York Medical College project is to renovate the former IBM commercial space at 19 Skyline Drive to create space for faculty offices and classrooms, according to the report. The Planning Board voted for the project during a regular board meeting on Jan. 13. The five-story structure contains 248,000-square-feet, according to the report.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision