MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Planning Board voted unanimously to grant site approval for the New York Medical College project, according to a report from The Examiner News.
The plan of the New York Medical College project is to renovate the former IBM commercial space at 19 Skyline Drive to create space for faculty offices and classrooms, according to the report. The Planning Board voted for the project during a regular board meeting on Jan. 13. The five-story structure contains 248,000-square-feet, according to the report.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant