MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and & Valhalla this week:
- Mount Pleasant Police are searching for two men who allegedly robbed six businesses in Thornwood on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
- The Fencing Academy of Westchester in Hawthorne recently earned medals at the 2014 Junior Olympics in Portland, Ore.
- Westchester parents were disturbed by news of heroin reportedly being found last week in the faculty bathroom of a Hudson Valley elementary school, which added extra security Monday.
- A recent study by TRIP, a national transportation research group said that deficient roads and bridges throughout New York State costs motorists an additional $20.3 billion statewide annually due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving while impaired by drugs.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Potentially Historic Nor'ester Bears Down On Mount Pleasant