MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Town of Mount Pleasant is reminding residents that the second half of school taxes for the 2013-14 year are due on Friday, Jan. 31.
If paying by mail, the envelope must be postmarked by Jan. 31 to avoid late penalties. Payments can also be made online by clicking here.
Homeowners with any questions can call 914-742-2348.
- 1 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 3 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 4 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday