MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Town of Mount Pleasant is reminding residents that the second half of school taxes for the 2013-14 year are due on Friday, Jan. 31.
If paying by mail, the envelope must be postmarked by Jan. 31 to avoid late penalties. Payments can also be made online by clicking here.
Homeowners with any questions can call 914-742-2348.
- 1 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Valhalla Collision
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Westlake High Grad Helps Give Boy Prosthetic Hand
- 4 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says