MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Town of Mount Pleasant is reminding residents that the second half of school taxes for the 2013-14 year are due on Friday, Jan. 31.
If paying by mail, the envelope must be postmarked by Jan. 31 to avoid late penalties. Payments can also be made online by clicking here.
Homeowners with any questions can call 914-742-2348.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Mount Pleasant Supervisor To Resign After 23 Years of Service
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List