MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Town of Mount Pleasant is reminding residents that the second half of school taxes for the 2013-14 year are due on Friday, Jan. 31.
If paying by mail, the envelope must be postmarked by Jan. 31 to avoid late penalties. Payments can also be made online by clicking here.
Homeowners with any questions can call 914-742-2348.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint Results In 12 Charges
- 5 Approval Of Valhalla School Building Sale Tops Week's News