MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Town of Mount Pleasant is reminding residents that the second half of school taxes for the 2013-14 year are due on Friday, Jan. 31.
If paying by mail, the envelope must be postmarked by Jan. 31 to avoid late penalties. Payments can also be made online by clicking here.
Homeowners with any questions can call 914-742-2348.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant School Board Member Wins Seat As Write-In Candidate
- 2 Mount Pleasant Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies